Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bulletproof and Green Screen

Since I've been sort of organizing things from this past semester, I thought I'd upload a few more things from after effects class. First, the lyrics assignment.

We had to animate lyrics to a song so I picked Bulletproof by La Roux since it appealed to my electronica sensibilities and had fast enough lyrics that it would be fun to animate. There's still a few things I would fix if I were to go back (particularly, adding secondary animation to the final word).

Bulletproof from Romina Barrett on Vimeo.



Secondly, and much more recently, we had an assignment to work with green screen footage. I found a clip of Snoop Dogg promoting an EA game and edited some footage from Pokémon Stadium to work with it.

Green Screen assignment from Romina Barrett on Vimeo.



Out of the three assignments (see Clair de Lune credit sequence for the third), I think I enjoyed the credit sequence the best because I am secretly romantic, but I'm pleased with the variety each of the projects convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment