Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tad Walk

Meet Tad. He's a character from the game team I worked with last year, Team Infinigon, for which I contributed a few enemy robot animations but never really worked with Tad himself. So I animated quick a walk cycle for practice.

He's rigged with biped, which I know is a widely unused rig but it was a decent exercise. Still, I haven't figured out how to use the curve editor with biped which makes slowins/outs necessary to do by hand so I didn't really bother for this. Next time I'll use a rig where that won't be an issue, and while it was interesting to try and figure out how arms of such mass would move I'd rather work with something with more flexibility next time.

Anyway it was interesting.

Tad Walk Cycle from Romina Barrett on Vimeo.



Model by Dan Moyer and other members of Team Infinigon. Read more about the Tad Studbody game and Team Infinigon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment