Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Parallel Bars blockin

So I just got back from GDC and had a blast. It was cool to meet a lot of awesome people at different studios and get some industry feedback.

Here is something I've been working on apart from school work. I wanted something that demonstrated an understanding of weight so I chose to use the Norman rig on gymnastic parallel bars.

This is still pretty rough. I broke Norman about a million different ways and had to treat his FK spine as IK on some parts, but I learned a lot in doing so. I still want to add more delay in his legs (which is harder than it sounds because they break whenever they feel like it) and clean up the arms and hands... Maybe play with the camera a little more. Anyway, I've enjoyed working on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment